maiza
Untuk pertama kalinya aku dimarah bOs. huh!menyampah dan hampir nangis. Yelah there is always first time for everything. So the time has come ! Monday mOrning ! dari dulu aku benci sesangat ngan Monday Morning !


bagi kengkawan Office yang selalu kate aku ni anak bos Guess what?! YOU WRONG !!
Maybe ramai yang kate aku tak professional but I was blame for things that i didn't do! That's Y i want to kick my boss. to "siku" him (mcm dania kate) and many more.(tgk pic dah faham kan :[)

but i'm so lucky to have Miss 123456 (refer my past entry dude). She is a gOOd frend. She is my AngLe cause I'm also her little AngLe when this case become vise versa. :P

So Datuk,

JUST BRING IT ON!!

i'm prepare-ing myself to work under u
cause u need me more than i need u
;)
may be next time i'll be


sALam

1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    hehhe..sabar la mai..pengalaman + kenangan di masa akan datang tu..apapun terus pandang ke hadapan..chaiyok chaiyok~ ^_^


Related Posts with Thumbnails