maiza
The owner for dis blog name is
NOOR MAIZAH BINTI SEBAIK
yes
that's my name
even dat
ppl do call me wif different name
for exmples

MAI
normally my colleagues call me dis
and also close frend

MISS MAI
used among HARTA customer or supplier

CIK MAI
big boss politics ppl call me

NOOR
for chinese ppl who hardly spell / pronouns maizah

MAIZAH
been used by frends that's not really attach wif me
relatives as well

MAIMAI
use by big boss when he in a good mood
i mean REALLY REALLY good mood
or
time nak kasi keje berlambak a.k.a politics stuff


dis is me
 
and i wanna show u
a pitcher of me
when i was in standard six
 
 
do u  detact which one is me?
emm
xkan xpat agak
yea..yea..yea..
me yg pakai tudung hitam tue..
time for laugh
ahhahahah
hehehehe
huhuhuhuhu
ni member sekolah yg so generous upload dis pic @ fb

whatever it is
tu dulu k...
but my name remain d same
NOOR MAIZAH BINTI SEBAIK
the one and only
:)



 

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ko ke tu mai? hehehehhehehee... :P
    xleh tahan doh tgk! :D
    sorry2! terlebih plak..

    Love,
    CHa


  2. maiza Says:

    hahaha....
    tahu x pe cha..
    segan je kan...
    tp sebaik bukan aku yg jadi pengatin....


  3. ShidaGhazali Says:

    mai cayangggg
    hahahahahaahahahahahahahhaah

    tu je aku nk komen...
    diakhiri dgn...


    hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha


  4. maiza Says:

    ok turn ko gelak shida...
    boleh x de hal


Related Posts with Thumbnails