maiza



AmIr Johan bIn Syed Amir Zamir.26 years.born in Melaka.growth oversea.
That's all i know about him
Those information I took from his file
He is sales manager at this company
johan this entry for you.
hard for me to explain.
but i have to do it bcoz everybody keep asking me who is he in my heart.

he is my friend
for now...
y i'm saying this?
bcoz only God know what will happen.
susahnya nak explain!syada help me.
i respect u johan bcoz ur experience in marketing
i want learn it from u
that's y i close to you
neither i do not reject you
may be God create u for me
no one know
johan
my new experience tell me about life
we can only plan
Only plan.......

Johan
please do not call me sayang again
please be friend with me
please teach me
please forgive me




1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    oh,so he is your colleage's ek..
    no wonder lah..
    mai, try explain to him..
    that u need time..
    oh no, its not your job to do that..
    this is for you johan..

    Johan,since i do not know you well enough..i cant say much..
    but please..i mean PLEASE..
    give my dear friend Mai some time..
    a space for herself to re-discover her true faith in love since the previous one has gone for a better life hereafter..that is something she never imagine could happen to her..that is her true love..the one she will remember forever..even after this come a prince charming or her mr.right..she could never forget her true love..no one could forget their true love, especially when it ends with death..
    however,i know life must go on..and i know my dear friend Mai also wants to continue her life, as requested by her late BF..but as human, its gonna take some time..so PLEASE give her some time..time will heals her, InsyAllah..pushing her to accept you would not make her to fall for you..what you should do now is to heal her..make her feels comfort whenever shes around you, respect her and InsyAllah the door to her heart is wide open for you Johan..be patient and you'll find the key to her heart..InsyAllah.. :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails