maiza

hello hello....
This is my new look.. Like it? no?emmm...
.



It's me wif my mother. She is sleeping beauty...hehehehe


My syg like dis picture. I like it too lah sayang..sayang i love u. i also can't wait to see u! muah.muah..



Taken at Melaka Cruise wif my sister..


So ni lah my new look. Some people might like it and some people might hate this. But this is me. I can do whatever i want with MY oWN MonEy.

aDE gak yang kaTe aku ketinggalan dan ada gak yang cakap aku cam hantu...tapi aku x kisah...i don't even care. but at first mestilah cuak but later i think she is so JEALOUS wif me!

daa......daa......la...la.... i'M SO HAPPY.

attn : i miss my good friend..where they are? i know u read this...buzz me k!


6 Responses
  1. akk Says:

    adik akk
    cntik ler
    sape kte hantu..ni kalo kurus leh pikat farid kamil


  2. johan Says:

    She is not mine.


  3. Unknown Says:

    pergh,tak sayang mulut tol sape yg cakap ko cenggitu mai..
    xpe mai, beauty is in the beholders eyes..
    but as u said, "duit aku,so ada aku kesah? cak..cak..cak.."
    huhu :P

    i miss u too beb!
    so nak buzz kat mane nih?
    YM?
    huhu :)


  4. [ITS ME] Says:

    pergh... cun siot..!!! rebonding tu.. wah, mmg cun giler!! nie sure sbb nk celebrate dh abis blajar. neway, i like your new look..


  5. Anonymous Says:

    mai...
    u r so pretty!
    i like it so much!
    beb! miss u too..
    huhu~



Related Posts with Thumbnails