maiza

New year ? mesti ade semangat baru..dan bla..bla.. yang baru... it's so boring!


So far LIFE BROUGHT ME HERE! and this is the true.


At this moment i try my best to survive with a few list need to be done.


  • buy a new handphone for me

  • going to pahang for my cousin wedding (need to pay for accommondation)

  • together with atika try to loose weight  menjadi lebih sihat

  • get a goverment job

  • give a present to my bf which is touch screen hp(yeah no surprise cause he knows too!)

  • and many more .. for sure it involved MONEY..MONEY...MONEY...




p/s : asal x de bab bertunang ek? emm i wonder why...


p/s 2 : i love my family..

p/s 3: by the way, dah berbaik ngan him. x mau lah gado2 cause he is my ka ching love!! hehehe
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    good for u.
    no more gado2 k.
    thn baru ni, jgn la gado2 sllu..
    aku ckp org, pdhal aku pun sama..huhu!~


Related Posts with Thumbnails